Friday 4 April 2014

So Sorry & Petite Petals Sympathy Card– and WWWU Colour Challenge

Petite Petals_So Sorry_Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 003

Just a quick share of a card I was given 5 minutes to make! A friend urgently needed a Sympathy card to send off in the post. Her brief…. greys, flowers, saying So Sorry for your loss (ie not Sympathy) and simple in style!

I had this gorgeous Happy card by Jill Franchett bookmarked since February as one that I REALLY had to make…. and I had the greys and black inks out as I was just about to sit down to produce a card for our Wades Weekly Team Colour Challenge ( any Neutrals this week) – and so 4 minutes later my friend arrived, loved the card, addressed the envelope and rushed off to the PO….. luckily I managed to quickly take a photo…..

Petite Petals_So Sorry_Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 004

I am sure that you will seen another version of this card here soon!! I just adore the layout….. but it will definitely be in happier colours and sentiment  as per the original by Jill…..

SU! Products Used

Stamps – So Sorry, Petite Petals

Punches – Petite Petals

Inks – Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Basic Black

Card – Smoky Slate, Whisper White

No comments: