Friday 3 October 2014

Endless Wishes Part 3 & Class in the Mail Kit

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 009

Oh I couldn’t resist… the wreath and those snowflakes are just SO lovely…I just had to make a special card! So I pulled out the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and set to with another concertina card. Go here, here and here for ones I made earlier and more details….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 014

Talking of Endless Wishes. A few of you have asked about a kit for these lovely quick & simple cards I shared earlier in the week. So I thought it was about time to offer a Class in the Mail kit.

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 065Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 067Click on the photos for more card pictures

Perfect timing for the next 3 days as ink pads are 15% less with the Stamp, Stock & Save promotion … So, until 6th October,  my Endless Wishes Class in the Mail Kit will be available for just £42 collected (£46 posted) – this includes a fourth FREE INK PAD from me!!

And here is what you will get…. enough to make at least 30 cards… Endless Wishes stamp set, 4 ink pads ( Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz and choose another!), pack of 20 notecards & envelopes, pack of gems, 9 pc co-ordinating A4 cardstock, 6 yds co-ordinating ribbon ( 3 x 2yds each) , 10 C6 envelopes and tutorials for all the cards you see…..

Endless Wishes Class in The Mail Kit,Amanda Bates,The Craft Spa 001

And that FREE Fourth ink pad… choose from the brighter Coastal Cabana ( to the right) or the deeper/muter Lost Lagoon.( to the left) I did actually use both in the samples!!

Really want a different colour ink pad...or two… No problem... just let me know I will also switch  co-ordinating cardstock and ribbon if relevant…

This price assumes you already have clear blocks ( I recommend A £3.50 & C£5.95 as a minimum, though B £4.95 & G £3.95 make life easier), cutter and glues. If not just “talk” to me for more details!

And some of the samples pictured use elements from other stamp sets or punches etc ( Bright & Beautiful, Festival of Trees, White Christmas, Large Polka Dot embossing Folder). Again these are not included – but “talk” to me if there is a must have there for you!

Now this Kit does not include the Tag Topper Concertina Card pictured above… but if you want to me to add the All is Calm papers and some cardstock/ribbon so that you can make a couple. No problem – will be £13.50 more. This assumes you have the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (£20.95); Wonderous Wreath Bundle (£37.25) & Crystal Effects (£5.25). If not…”talk” to me!

And if it is now after 7th October…. Kit still available… but now £45 collected, £49 posted. Sorry!

No comments: