Sunday 4 January 2015

Starting off the New Year…SIMPLY…

Sheltering Tree Thank You Notecards, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2015_01 (1)

A very Happy New Year to You… I hope that you had a wonderful festive period. I certainly did…though it did feel very strange to have all my crafting goods packed away and to not craft for nearly 3 weeks…

So I am starting off the New Year with a few projects that are as simple as simple can be! Grab a few notecards, a NEW stamp set, a few inkpads and go for it…

There are many valid reasons for this simplicity though…. Firstly I had one hour to make 30 Thank You cards for my bestie!! Secondly, everything was still packed away – so 30+ minutes would have been used up finding  other stuff ( the notecards and new stamps were in a box delivered on New Years Eve) And well.. NEW stamps…I just had to didn’t I…!?

Oh did I say NEW…. yes these projects use new stamp sets that are to be found in the 2015 Spring Summer Occasion Catalogue. Releasing 6th January…only 2 days left now….

Not got your Spring Summer Catalogue or Sale A Bration promotion leaflet yet… Just call & collect if you are local… or Email me to arrange a copy in the post … or come back here on Tuesday 6 January to download for yourself…

This stamp set is probably my favourite! I give you… Sheltering Tree… I think you will be seeing a lot of this one over the next 6 months…

Sheltering Tree Thank You Notecards, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2015_01 (2)

No comments: