Wednesday 25 February 2015

Another Painted Petals card to go in the box! Plus NEW Sale A Bration products…And Weekly Deals updated…

Painted Petals card by Zoe at The Craft Spa (1)

Well the Painted Petals cards & box shared yesterday went down very well at todays class…

My friend and fellow crafter, Zoe was particularly delighted to make all of her 4 Mothers Day cards plus a spare for any occasion as well as a box for chocolates and a special make for Mothers Day presents…. More on the extras another day!

Painted Petals card by Zoe at The Craft Spa (2)

But I had to pop onto share Zoe’s version of the “Amazingly Amazing heart card” – made so as to fit the HAPPY MOTHERS DAY greeting – love this version Zoe…. told you I had to share! Thanks for letting me….

Oh and before  I go… here are this week’s Weekly Deals – I think I can see a “Happy Easter banner” being created here in March and a ribbon stock up too!

2015_02_25_Weekly Deals

I will be ordering Sunday 1st March if you are after anything…. and do remember that you can earn a free Sale A Bration (SAB) item for every £45 you spend… and …even better… spend £50 + and you can have a free Craft Spa class in March too (worth £12.50)

And talking of Sale A Bration… I am delighted to tell you that there are 4 new items that you can earn for free during March. These are in addition to those previously published.

Little sneak peek pictures below… don’t know why the Coastal Cabana colour in the Thanks card etc looks like such a vivid green!! - but go here for full information…. I personally can’t wait to get my hands on those vellums and the large THANKS stamp!

2015_03_SAB extras_IMG_52932015_03_SABextras_IMG_5295

No comments: