Sunday 8 February 2015

Another Wedding Double Display Card

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Groovy Love, Valentine 036

Now this was the Wedding card I originally designed for my January classes…. but when I came to prep… my cupboard proved bare… no more 12x12 Sahara Sand cardstock …. so hence the quick new version and a Double Display card from our A4 card.

Have to point out …that this version is as the very original version … ie no Square added to the front… just worked that way with the wording I used…. I am so loving the new Big on You stamp set….

Open View from the Top

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Groovy Love, Valentine 037

Closed View from the Front

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Groovy Love, Valentine 039

Now where are my pearls to dress this up a bit more!!

4 comments:

Pooja Tare said...

Very Beautiful Card!

http://passion-craft.blogspot.in/

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Pooja. I also visited your blog today...but I don't think my comment published..or if it did...you will have it 5 times!

pencekrita8@gmail.com said...

Wow, just saw these cards and are they beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work!!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much... hope you get to have a wander round the blog... enjoy!