Sunday 26 June 2016

Baby Bear Dress Up in a Shadowbox Frame

Don't fancy a Small Square Pop Up Z Fold card to display your dressed up bears... well here is an alternative for you...
Pop them in a Shadow Box Frame instead... card or home decor...you decide...
Now the eagle eyed amongst you will have realised that I am re-purposing previous projects here.... 

And that the following two don't work so well!!!
But sorry... time was not on my side to re-make these 2 box frames.... but you can have a laugh...!

Want a go at this shadowbox frame yourself... Here are the tutorials... Metric here ... Imperial(inches) here

And a groupshot... 






2 comments:

girl with a curl said...

WOW, now that I have made a couple of these box frames as per your tutorial I can't wait for my teddy bear stamp to be delivered so I can whip up some of these. Amanda with all your inspiration of late and my pinning of my fave of your posts, I am going to be exhausted after taking part in a stamping and paper craft frenzy replicating your crafting genius lol! Thanks for all your creativeness and sharing of your talent. Cheers Donna Z :)

Amanda said...

Aw thank you Donna... Hope you are not too exhausted!! Enjoy!