Saturday 10 December 2016

Forever Evergreen Leftovers!

And I am back... and I am fine (honest! Thanks for all the messages checking though...)

Sorry for the lack of posts for a couple of days... just a bit overwhelmed with things to do at the moment!!

So short and sweet today...
I know a lot of you have carefully kept the waste from your Forever Evergreen 3D trees and have been wondering what to do with them... apart from using it as a template and spraying ink through it... so here is another idea for you...

Either as a very large (almost) A4 card... or as a home decor piece... quickly dressed with some left over ornaments from decorating my trees...
This is the waste from the paler green tree... I just trimmed it down to 29.8cm tall and 20.5cm wide.... and covered it liberally with white ink direct from the pad to make the background as pale as possble.

I have then scored an A4 Garden Green card sheet PORTRAIT at 20.5cm so that I have an overlap to stick it onto another A4 Garden Green card sheet trimmed down to 20.5cm wide... and thus make ( an almost) A4 card...
Wonder what I might be sharing next.....

No comments: