Sunday 4 December 2016

Home Sweet Home Church with Stained Glass Window

Just found the photos of my little church with its stained glass window... I thought I had shared this ages ago... but apparently not!

So without further ado... here it is...

The stained glass window is actually the fancy stocking (from the Hang Your Stocking stamp set) stamped onto a vellum panel and then coloured on the reverse using Sharpie (permanent) markers.
It works so well as there are 2 little window dies in the Home Sweet Home set that cut the holes for both the top arched window and the bottom rectangular window. Then you have 2 more little dies that cut the window frames that are stuck around the holes.

And the spire... less said the better! It worked ... but it was tricky... so a re-think/re-design/template is required before I would run this in classes... and I made it too tall when I created it too!! But I think you get the idea...
And yet again... I have used the Halloween Speciality papers for those lovely stones/bricks...

No comments: