Tuesday 27 June 2017

Floral Statements meets Whole Lot of Lovely #3

So I got back home after Quarterly Training and realised that - whilst there with the Lots of Love stamps in front of me - I hadn't stamped enough flowers to decorate my other Whole Lot of Lovely card ideas!

But Floral Statements came to the rescue as it co-ordinates really well... and it was out ready and waiting!
And a Tuesday Tip for you! The HELLO is first stamped on a white panel but then the paper panel ends up covering part of that image... so...

The image is stamped again... and then the letter H and flower & leaves and the letters LO and flower & leaves are coloured, fussy cut and 3D'd over the main image to achieve the whole seamless image! Now if you don't like fussy cutting... don't attempt this! But if you do... now you know!
Now for anyone trying to contact me today... the electricity is off  (whilst new telegraph poles go in the village) and so no wifi! So I will be back to you later on... but just use the telephone if it is really urgent! Though I may just give up and go out....

2 comments:

Linda K said...

A beautiful result to a wonderful idea. How clever. Your card does look stunning. Make the most of being Wi-Fi and electricity free for the day, escape and enjoy your time. Tack care.

Amanda said...

Thanks Linda... and glad to say my electricity and wifi are back up and running....