Saturday 18 November 2017

Gift Wrapping using Memories & More Petal Garden

Really simple and quick to make... but (I think) so beautiful ... small gift wrapping... using the Memories & More Petal Garden card pack and the Gold & White Striped Treat Bags... finished off with a half Foil Snowflake and Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Ribbon  

There was one each for my lovely fellow Silver Elite + team friends that  joined me at the Centrestage event at On Stage in Solihull last week... just to say a simple little thanks as we do all support each other in so many different ways... and I for one really appreciate that...
Just a small M&M card... matted onto a Rich Razzleberry mat... with a half snowflake attached to the back at one corner... And a quick tip for you... if you put a Glue Dot on the front of the Snowflake in the centre they are really easy to position & stick in place to the back of that mat!

And inside... well not immediately obvious... but very small chopping boards!! All with something personal to the receiver... These are just attached to one of the larger M&M cards in the pack
I treated myself to one too... and have actually been using it every day this week!!! So much easier to wash up after chopping just one tomato etc for my sandwiches!! 

And Kate... oh no! I forgot to photo yours!!! Silly old me... would have been nice to share in the different colourway...

2 comments:

Anne said...

Very pretty Amanda x

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne... quick and simple too care of the Memories & More cards....