Tuesday 23 January 2018

Bright & Cheery Epic Celebrations

Rather different to the last 2 days cards... but the last of my makes using the gorgeous colour combination of Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy & Whisper White set by the Colour INKspiration group to start off the New Year...

Simplest of card formats for a teen (or young at heart) card to allow the colours to do the talking... and to make good use of my aperture from yesterday's card ... well I don't like waste! [10.5cm square White card blank with a 6.9cm Night of Navy mat]
Using the Sale A Bration promotional stamp set, Epic Celebrations (yours for free with a £45 order)
And simply Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate markers for colouring...
And so here are the final trio together...
And oh dear... I have now lied...as... as I was clearing away my Lemon Lime Twist/Night of Navy bits... another card somehow got created... so one for another dull day in the future!

No comments: