Pages

▼

Saturday, 16 November 2019

Something Special for the Weekend... Pop out Panel Card

Couple of back to back posts this weekend... as one creation creates the other!
Starting off with a favourite in last week's classes... for a special birthday... featuring Noble Peacock Papers & Foils, Stitched Stars dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Itty Bitty Birthday... and retired Large Numbers dies...
Such a quick and easy card... and suitable for any age group... male/female...and most occasions... No idea why I hadn't made this one up before! And I reckon a few more to grace these pages as time moves on!! So more on this another day!
In the meantime... I just snipped the Stitched Rectangle between the 2 words on the greeting...so then it could pop behind the numbers... and be totally readable!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes so do I... and especially good for the men , teens and young adults!

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25 (excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately (about 3 weeks later ) to your Stampin' Up! order... but PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...