Pages

▼

Saturday, 14 February 2015

Stacked with Love Chocolate Rose for Happy Valentines Day

Groovy Love, made by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 030

Happy Valentines Day!

Just popping on to share a simple make for the 2 boys in my life! Though watching them try to get into the chocolate rose was a hoot!! Rather well sealed at the top…. which I knew – because I had planned to change the leaves in the tube…and I gave up trying to get in…..

Couple of chocolate roses I picked up from my favourite bargains store! Wrap Stacked with Love paper around them. Made a bow using the Bow Builder Punch. 5 minutes later & there you have it!

And a couple of Tiny Treat boxes – one of which I shared earlier – crammed full of yummy wrapped chocolate hearts & caramel hearts. Two happy boys today…. 

But it was a shame there wasn’t enough room for all the chocolate when I packed them….yum!!

1 comment:

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25 (excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately (about 3 weeks later ) to your Stampin' Up! order... but PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...