Pages

▼

Saturday, 8 August 2026

More Paper Blossoms cards

As promised ... more close ups of more Lovely Blossoms papers cards .. These papers are in the current Paper Sale - but now low in inventory... 

3 more Simple Stepper cards... just dressed slightly differently... though all with side extensions...

Card below sized to suit one of the image panels in the paper pack that I used in the centre... and a wider card than the other two...

                                 

Cards below with higher back panels...
Card below with taller centre panel too...

And here's the mini group shot...


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards as always Amanda. I must change my profile pic as this one is from when we used to go to Julie’s classes in Pudsey

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25 (excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately (about 3 weeks later ) to your Stampin' Up! order... but PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...