Pages

Sunday, 2 August 2026

Paper Sale - and Lovely Blossoms Cards

Thought I should quickly pop on and share some of my cards using the absolutely gorgeous Lovely Blossoms papers and Lovely Arrangements bundle... seeing as we have a Paper Sale on... with 15% off select patterned papers including Lovely Blossoms,  two tone card/paper and cardstock while supplies last from 4th August until 31 August.


You may notice that some of these cards follow a similar fun fold format - which I like to call a Simple Stepper... as it really is a very simple format with plenty of scope for variation... hopefully a tutorial or two will be shared sometime soon...









And WOW! I really hadn't realised it has been so long since I had shared some of my creativity on here! Really really sorry for that... but it really has been an unexpectedly busy (mostly all good) year! 

And lots more cards where these came from... I just need to find the photos I took!! So hope to be back some time soon with more... 

2 comments:

  1. lovely cards here ! thanks for sharing
    greetings, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Martina... and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25 (excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately (about 3 weeks later ) to your Stampin' Up! order... but PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...