Sunday, 2 August 2026

Paper Sale - and Lovely Blossoms Cards

Thought I should quickly pop on and share some of my cards using the absolutely gorgeous Lovely Blossoms papers and Lovely Arrangements bundle... seeing as we have a Paper Sale on... with 15% off select patterned papers including Lovely Blossoms,  two tone card/paper and cardstock while supplies last from 4th August until 31 August.


You may notice that some of these cards follow a similar fun fold format - which I like to call a Simple Stepper... as it really is a very simple format with plenty of scope for variation... hopefully a tutorial or two will be shared sometime soon...









And WOW! I really hadn't realised it has been so long since I had shared some of my creativity on here! Really really sorry for that... but it really has been an unexpectedly busy (mostly all good) year! 

And lots more cards where these came from... I just need to find the photos I took!! So hope to be back some time soon with more... 

No comments: