The card pictured today is exactly the same card... but the papers are flipped ie showing the reverse side... which meant everyone could choose their preferred colour way in classes... always like doing that when I can! Most people did this version...
And this is a "tryer" girls (and boys) ... Too simple a Fancy Fold not to... I have made a few!!!
So it is the same card size whether you use A4 or US 8 1/2" x 11"... ending up as a 5 1/2" Square or 14cm Square card... so you are free to cut your panels & score in inches from A4 if you prefer ... So cm measurements and directions are highlighted in yellow...
A4 Thick Whisper White 28 x 14cm
A4 Thick Whisper White 21 x 9.5cm
A4 (Front) Soft Sky 9cm Square; (Insides) 6.5 x 9cm [x2]
Paper Gingham (Front) 8.5cm Square; (Insides) 6 x 8.5cm [x2]
Paper Flowery (Back) 13.5cm Square
Paper Olive Dots (Front) 6.5 x 13.5cm
A4 Thick Whisper White 11" x 5 1/2"
A4 Thick Whisper White 9 1/4" x 3 3/4"
A4 Soft Sky (Front) 3 1/2" Square ; (Insides) 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" [x2]
Paper Gingham (Front) 3 1/4" Square ; (Insides) 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" [x2]
Paper Flowery (Back) 5 1/4" Square
Paper Olive Dots (Front) 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
- Place large panel LANDSCAPE (long side along top) on trimmer
- Score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2" (7 & 14cm)
- Bone Fold Valley for halfway/centre... Peak for quarter-way
- Place small panel LANDSCAPE on trimmer
- Score at (wait for it!!!!) 2 3/4" & 5 1/2" (7 & 14cm)
- Bone Fold Mountain half way (kind of!)... Peak for Quarter(ish) way
- Adhere larger papers on card front & back
- Adhere back section of top/smaller Z Fold onto square Back of main/larger card AND AN IMPORTANT TIP! Think about what needs to go where!!! Otherwise you will just stick your whole card together!! Suggest a dry run with no glue the first time... it should all become obvious!
SO.... make sure the left/inside valley fold of the smaller Z section panel is behind your main/larger card front left peak fold
ie slip the smaller Z in behind the larger left fold as you stick it down/square it all off on the front...
- Adhere square front part of smaller Z Fold onto main/larger card front (think about where NOT to put your glue!?)
- Decorate as desired
Papers - Succulent Garden (retires 31st May - but discounted!)
Stamps - Stylised Birthday; Big on Birthdays
Card - Thick Whisper White, Soft Sky