Wetlands... and it is just perfect for the job...
1. Cut the paper in half (3") and trim off to 11.9cm for an A6 card (guess 3" x 4 1/4" for US Standard card?)
2. Put temporary glue on the back of the paper panel and stick centrally on card front
3. Ink up and stamp the birds. Tip- I used the Tip Top Taupe ink pad and highlighted the bird bodies and legs with an Early Espresso marker pen. Makes it pop more...
4. Ink up and stamp a few foliage images. Tip - again Tip Top Taupe pad plus Early Espresso marker
5. Ink up and stamp Versamark greeting . Add white embossing powder and heat to melt
6. Emboss paper using Seaside embossing folder. Tip - my sky isn't embossed...didn't seem right!
7. Adhere panel to white mat (8 x 12.3cm - or 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" for US card?)
8. Adhere to card front
And here is the simpler version without the Seaside embossing stage... and with just Tip Top Taupe inking up...
I just LOVE this piece of paper.... Lovely little simple but stunning cards... in a flash!
And a perfect card for me to submit to this week's Freshly Made Sketches FMS 243 challenge. First timer challenge entry alert! (actually 2nd ever if I am totally truthful)
But I have to say that I really love this sketch... most of the cards submitted are fabulous as it is just such a great sketch Amy...
Edited to Add:
Oh my!! I was selected as a a Perfect Princess by Kim of the Freshly Made Sketches Team... what an honour as there were lots and lots of fabulous entries... and I am a complete novice at a challenge entry! And so I have a badge to share with you now!!