Tuesday, 5 July 2016

CAS Baby Wipe Watercolour Wings

Here is the other card that acccompanied yesterdays. Very simple but so effective...

This was a card we made at Monthly Training a while back... though I had to re-make it as I had a very sludgy butterfly at the time- which served me right as I was last on the baby wipe ink pad - probably doing too much talking or something....
Look closely and you will see lots of fine splatters - all care off a shake/tap of the gold Wink of Stella pen - a great technique demonstrated by Shelli at the April On Stage event.

I say shake or tap as we found that some ladies got it to work with a shake whereas others had to give it a sharp tap... funny how we can all be different doing the same thing!
For more details on the butterfly - just check out yesterdays post...  Greeting from Butterfly Basics... and spot the new Subtles Pink Pirouette Enamel Shapes on the body

And I have just realised that I still haven't shared everyone's favourite butterfly card yet... coming soon... and then I think that it is the end of the butterfly season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...