Tuesday 5 July 2016

CAS Baby Wipe Watercolour Wings

Here is the other card that acccompanied yesterdays. Very simple but so effective...

This was a card we made at Monthly Training a while back... though I had to re-make it as I had a very sludgy butterfly at the time- which served me right as I was last on the baby wipe ink pad - probably doing too much talking or something....
Look closely and you will see lots of fine splatters - all care off a shake/tap of the gold Wink of Stella pen - a great technique demonstrated by Shelli at the April On Stage event.

I say shake or tap as we found that some ladies got it to work with a shake whereas others had to give it a sharp tap... funny how we can all be different doing the same thing!
For more details on the butterfly - just check out yesterdays post...  Greeting from Butterfly Basics... and spot the new Subtles Pink Pirouette Enamel Shapes on the body

And I have just realised that I still haven't shared everyone's favourite butterfly card yet... coming soon... and then I think that it is the end of the butterfly season!

No comments: