Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Blog Candy

Helen has posted some fab blog candy over at http://ellephantasticcards.blogspot.com/ - up till 20th September. She is also opening her online shop on 16th September - I hope it is a wonderful new venture Helen.....

Now what shall I try to do next on my blog! I think it must be adding an image - I have so many cards to show you! I have my very bright gift card holders from the last In Love With Stamping swap(thanks Alex!) and I have the 8 Clean & Simple Christmas cards from this week's classes chez moi!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, good luck with my candy & thank you for advertising for me hun x

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...