Friday, 26 March 2010

Clippy Photo Bag Revisited

Oh what an exciting week I have had as a result of the photo bags we did a few weeks ago.

Firstly the bag is going to appear soon on the Clippy web site .... WOW!!!!   How exciting!! And I got to speak to Calypso of Clippy bag fame herself......

Also lots of people have asked me to run the workshop again - so I am happy to oblige.....!!  I have managed to secure further supplies of the bags and so I can still charge £25 for a Craft Spa Clippy Photo Bag. I can also supply extra workshop kits for those interested too.


Please press the Email me button at the top right of my blog if you are interested in attending a workshop for these bags.

I have no actual dates scheduled yet... hopefully towards the end of April and beginning of May. I will provide more details in about 10 days time......

Signing off for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...