Sunday, 30 January 2011

Elegant Soiree DSP & SAB Punch Bunch Ferrero Rocher Treat Holder

Edited to Add 30 March 2011:    I just had to do an Easter version too.... see here...Easter Bunny Treat Holder.......  perfect for Mini eggs, Ferrero Rocher or indeed anything chocolate.... yum!!!

During January I have been busy designing projects for classes using the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper ( or DSP for short!!) So I have lots of projects to show you using Elegant Soiree DSP and the 2011 Sale A Bration (SAB for short!!) stamp sets....

Remember that these stamp sets are exclusively available only until 28 Feb and are free when you spend £45 on SU! products. And they are just wonderful..... they work with each other so well and give you great flexibility in images, styles and wording......


So the first project I have to show you is the Ferrero Rocher Treat Holder. This uses 2 stamps from the SAB Punch Bunch stamp set - inked up in Soft Suede and Baja Breeze on Very Vanilla cardstock. The rivet is punched out using a 1" Circle Punch and the For You scallop using the Scallop Circle Punch.

This project holds 3 Ferrero Rochers and stands beautifully as a table setting decoration. I used the Treat Box Card tutorial on Split Coast Stampers ( Link here........  Treat Box Card Tutorial on SCS ) - though I altered the sizes to fit the Ferrero Rochers and I didn't create any front flap to the right - just leaving that portion to fold over/doubled so as to give the holder rigidity to stand up above the box instead of to the right as per the original tutorial.

A small piece of striped 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Marina Mist finished off the holder.

Next post will be my Elegant Soiree Tri Shutter Album - this album was a very popular project in my classes last year - and as soon as I saw these papers - I knew I had to do another one using the Elegant Soiree papers ...... but the SAB Bliss set just took it to another level - with lots of oohs and aahs as a result!!!!  You will see........

1 comment:

  1. Love this Amanda, great little treat for someone :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...