Tuesday 14 February 2012

You Are Loved Valentine Ensemble

Happy Valentines Day!!

Here is a set of items we made for Valentine's Day - a Tunnel Fold Card, the tin I posted about yesterday and a decorated tea-light candle.

The tunnel fold card is a very simple but effective card to make. I used the tutorial here along with my trusted Top Note Bigz Die. All of the stamps used are from the You Are Loved stamp set.

And the Liebe, Love, Amour A La Carte stamp made decorating the tea-light candle a breeze!!! Along with the new 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch ( and a non SU! 2" punch I  have in my stash) More details about decorating the tea-light candles on my earlier blog post here.



Here is another photo  - this time showing the front of the card where I used the Top Note die shape I had cut out for the Tunnel card format inside.  The HUSBAND stamp is from the wonderful For My Family stamp set - a real have-to-have stamp set.....

No comments: