Thursday, 29 March 2012

Scallop Square Concertina Card aka Scallop Square #5

Yet more Everyday Enchantment SAB papers - and another use of the Scallop Square die..... guess you can see a pattern here!!

I have seen many versions of mini albums using this format - but I though I would do my own simple card version instead.

Though  - funnily enough - a version of a mini book will appear very soon as I have just finished one for my Simply Scrappin Tickets & Tags classes next week.....



I have used just one 4" x 12" piece of card to make the inner Very Vanilla pages - scored at 2", 6" and 10". Mountain folds at the sides and a valley fold in the centre. The 2" side flaps are attached to the scallop squares. I didn't take a picture at the time - but the back of the scallop square is finished off with a piece of 2" x 4" co-ordinating paper at the side of the attached 2" flap.


Stamp sets used: the central greeting from Outlined Occasions ( free with a £45 SU! order until 31st March!!) and the tag from the hostess set - Happiest Birthday Wishes. Again available free with a qualifying order...

2 comments:

  1. Love it....is this what I am missing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it......is this what I am missing out on making :(

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...