Monday, 1 October 2012

New Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue Released Today

20121001_AnnualCatalogue_EUHere it is… the 2012-13 Annual Catalogue - which is released today.

Just click the image or go here to the on-line Catalogue. Or it is also linked at the top left of my blog….

If you want your own hard copy – for just £3 collected or £5.20 posted - just email/contact me via the box on the top right hand side. I will also include a voucher for you to get the £3 back in free product on your first order of £30+ during October/November - or £7 free product for an order over £60.

And - if relevant – to save yourself some postage costs ( £4.95 direct from SU!) – my next 2 monthly orders will be going in on Wednesday 3rd October and 1st November. Note that - even if you can’t collect - I can often post you goods on for cheaper than that £4.95….

The catalogue has grown enormously this year – by over 70pages - now 205 pages of stamps, dies & embossing folders, wheels, tools and storage along with colour-co-ordinated papers, accessories, card & inks….. And there is our Autumn/Winter Catalogue too – another 39 pages – so 244 pages in total – that is 50% more pages of product to choose from since last October!!!!

Too much to summarise here….. but come back after 10 am today 1st October for a blog hop to show you lots of new products – or on Thursday 4th October for a post highlighting some new key products….. though I will be posting some quick project posts in the meantime…..

I am blown away… we now have everything that Stampin’ Up! are selling worldwide…….. Yay!!! My only difficulty now is choosing what I can afford to order for “myself”….. good job I have learnt lots and lots of free stamp sets this year…. great year to be in this position!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...