Thursday, 31 January 2013

Coming Soon… Stampin’ Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue, Sale A Bration projects and Sunday 3rd February Blog Hop …

Come back on Sunday afternoon, 3rd February to trip the blog hop fantastic!! Lots of new Spring/Summer Catalogue products to be seen…. 
Did someone tell you we have a new catalogue coming out tomorrow!! Yes it is time for the Stampin’ Up Spring / Summer catalogue… come back tomorrow! All will be revealed…. All I can say for now is…. LOVELY!!!
Also starting tomorrow… I will be sharing the many samples I have been busy making using the Sale A Bration free stamp sets and papers…. one free for every £45 you spend…... 17 to choose from!!
Need a reminder of what the Sale A Bration freebies are.. go to the end of this post for the easy pictorial!!
Need a reminder of my Special Sale A Bration offers… see the tabs at the top of my blog…. or just go here….
Thinking about getting your £162.50 product for just £99… again see the Join My Team tab at the top.. or just go here

Really hope you pop by again soon!!!!
SAB_free products_page 1SAB_free products_page 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...