Sunday, 17 March 2013

Easter Bunny Fancy Favour Box with a How To Pictorial

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Easter Bunny, SU Fancy Favour Box,  (3)

Following on from the Easter Chick posted yesterday…. here comes the Easter Bunny!!!

Quite a  bit more punching to do to make this one (wasn’t there Karen!!!) but so so worth it!!

And for you girls local to me… these are 2 of the projects  we are making in classes this week… a couple of spaces left on Monday night and Tuesday morning if you can make it…..

As in my “ever-so-popular-at-the-moment” post of the Top Note  Easter Bunny last year… again I couldn’t resist adding the goofy teeth…. but he has a little pink tounge too this year – care of the Little Labels punch pack ( which has just had its first outing!!) Actually having just searched my blog for this post I obviously have a thing about doing Easter bunnies with goofy teeth!!

And another pictorial for you….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, EasterBunny Fancy Favor Box Pictorial

 

SU! Supplies Used

Dies – Fancy Favour Box

Stamps – Everybunny

Punches – Wide Oval;Large Oval; 2 1/2” Circle; 1 3/8” Circle; 3/4” Circle; 1/2” Circle; 3/8” Circle; Small Heart; Little Label Punch Pack

Card – Whisper White; Pink Pirouette; Basic Black

1 comment:

  1. Aha, so Charlie chick now has a girlfriend. Belinda bunny is gorgeous. I don't have this die..... YET !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...