Fourth post in my little series…….. another really quick and simple Fancy Fold card that my brain came up with….
So a quick step by step for you…..
- Cut an A4L x 4 1/4” wide piece of card (should also work with US sized card length)
- Fold your length of cardstock in half
- Line up the fold between the central notches on the die itself with the 2 open edges over the fancy edge of the die
- Die cut through the 2 layers
- Open up & place LANDSCAPE on the Simply Scored board
- Score at 1 1/4”; 3 3/8”; 7 5/8” and 9 3/4”
- Bone Fold ensuring that the front central meeting edges line up neatly!
The label is from the Layered Label stamp set. The actual stamp says CONGRATULATIONS but I inked it up using marker pens leaving the wording blank. Then I used part of a greeting from the One in A Million stamp set – though any greeting from the Sweet Essentials set would work perfectly…. And then it was die cut using the matching Apothecary Accents framelits.
But I have to say that I am now delighted to see this Basic Label stamp in the newly released Single Stamps…. perfect label for this job!! So this card can be even quicker next time…..
Stampin’ Up! Products
Stamps – Layered Labels; One in a Million
Papers – Comfort Cafe
Dies – Pop N Cut Card Base; Apothecary Accents Framelits
Cardstock – Midnight Muse
Marker Pens – Midnight Muse; Summer Starfruit; Pool Party