Wednesday, 11 September 2013

50th Birthday Very Special Offer from Amanda at The Craft Spa

Well tomorrow, 12th September, marks my half century!!!  So I think there needs to be a special offer to mark this special event ......

So hows about.... If you spend £50 on SU! products between 12-24 September, then get another £15 for free .... Aka £65 product for just £50...... Plus any p&p if relevant....

Now I know that, with this offer, a few of you will now be pondering whether to sign up in my team this month after all.…so I have put aside some stamp sets and an exclusive shopping bag each for you girls... so ..... if you sign up this month ... You will get the £130 product for your £99 from Stampin Up! (with none of that P&P either)  plus a gorgeous bag and a stamp set from me . Bags and stamp set whilst my supplies last.... First come first served.....

Link to the current catalogues here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...