Wednesday 11 September 2013

50th Birthday Very Special Offer from Amanda at The Craft Spa

Well tomorrow, 12th September, marks my half century!!!  So I think there needs to be a special offer to mark this special event ......

So hows about.... If you spend £50 on SU! products between 12-24 September, then get another £15 for free .... Aka £65 product for just £50...... Plus any p&p if relevant....

Now I know that, with this offer, a few of you will now be pondering whether to sign up in my team this month after all.…so I have put aside some stamp sets and an exclusive shopping bag each for you girls... so ..... if you sign up this month ... You will get the £130 product for your £99 from Stampin Up! (with none of that P&P either)  plus a gorgeous bag and a stamp set from me . Bags and stamp set whilst my supplies last.... First come first served.....

Link to the current catalogues here

No comments: