Saturday, 20 September 2014

Clean & Simple Wonderful Wondrous Wreath - One for Christmas, One for a Birthday

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire 036

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire 037

This month’s workshops & classes focus on cards that are suitable for Christmas – or suitable for another occasion – given just a change in sentiment or colours….

Lots of my ladies have the school summer holidays off from papercrafting… which results in 2 requests for September… Firstly, to keep the cards simple to allow them quickly & easily back into the swing of things!! Secondly, even though my September classes are all about Christmas cards suitable for mass production - their stocks of birthday cards & other occasion cards run out  … so this year I thought I would plan around their requests!! Less running upstairs for me!!!

So here is a clean & simple card that does just that - using the Wondrous & Wonderful Wreath stamps & matching framelits.

Spot the detail…. Crystal Effects is applied to the red berries for the Christmas one – and to random leaves for the birthday one… little thing…big difference…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...