A4 Thick Whisper White 22.5 x 10.5cm (or 22.5 x 21cm if you want to do 2 at the same time like I do!)
A4 Thick Whisper White 15.5 x 8.5cm (*)
Paper for Back 8x10cm
Paper for Front/Sides 6 x 10cm (x2)
* Not got the Star Blast dies... shame but never fear... cut 15.5 x 3cm instead... and do something like this!)
And here is what you need to do...
1. Place the large Whisper white panel LANDSCAPE (long side along top) on your trimmer
2. Score at 3.5, 7, 15.5 & 19cm
3. If doing 2 up... Turn 180 degrees so PORTRAIT (short side along top) and cut at 10.5cm
4. Bone Fold Mountain, Valley, Valley, Mountain
5. Basic card done! Now wasn't that easy...
6. Die cut the smaller piece of Whisper White centrally using Star Blast die (note that the card panel is wider than the die!)
7. Snip at either side where shown...
8. Ink up & stamp as necessary
9. Cut the 2 smaller paper panels in half PORTRAIT at 3cm
10. Adhere these cut panels to front and sides
11. Adhere larger paper to back
12. Adhere left side of front die cut piece to folded left hand side (NOTE - think about where your glue needs to go... or rather not go!!)
13. Fold the Left hand side over (so flat) and adhere the right hand side (again - think re glue!)
14. Finish decoration...
Front star panel stamped with a large greeting... and centre back stamped with the star flourish - both from from the co-ordinating Birthday Blast stamp set
Sponge Brayered Irresistibly Floral papers on the sides
A Basic Black Star Blast die-cut added to the back of the white stars panel to add more definition
Star Blast die cut added to the front of the white stars panel... and the side papers were added after the white Star Blast die cut panel...