Sunday 6 December 2020

Merry Monday - Retiring Christmas and Autumn products with some amazing discounts...


The Autumn Winter (aka August to December!) Retiring List has been published ... and I happy to report you that many items are discounted from Monday, 7th December 11pm in the UK...  in the Biggest Giant Year End Closeout... with some amazing deals at up to 50% discount for you... 

Here are the ones that will carry over... And I am happy to report that many of my not much used seasonal buys are on this list! That always makes me really happy... as I do like to carry on Christmas creating all year round...

And here is an edited version of the Retiring List showing the English products only... and all those discounted prices....  Though it will still easier to view on the site with the images after 11pm tonight! ( Monday 7th) 

But in the meantime... Just click on the image below to have a closer look... Though (as I have just opened it myself as a test) you may have to scroll your screen up and/or to the left to see it all... 

And here are a few of my favourites... which are all at 50% off... 

My all time favourite, Trimming The Town papers 

The gorgeous Brightly Gleaming papers... which are great for all year round use...

And the Advent Calendar Countdown Kit!!!



No comments: