Sunday 4 July 2021

Sunday Share - Where are we all now?


So there are about 60 ladies around Europe that may recognise themselves and/or their work today... and spend a bit of time going down Memory Lane...

So... amongst lots of things in the background over the past year... I have spent a lot of time sorting through boxes and boxes of retired products, past makes and Stampin Up event shares... 

Fronts

And I came across these Memory Cards... from the In Love with Stampin forum days that we enjoyed pre-Facebook... and from the first UK Stampin Up! 'convention' down in Surrey... about 10 years ago...

An idea introduced by the lovely Jenni Pauli of paulinespapier .de blog fame... to make and share memory cards with both a photo of the demonstrator and a sample of their stunning handiwork... Such a very special part of that event... 

Though it is funny to observe that most of the German and French demonstrators put their photos the front of the cards... whereas most of the UK demonstrators put their photo on the back! Including yours truly of course! Doh! But can you spot me!!!?

Backs

Let me know if you are here and spot yourself... I personally had a lovely time looking through these again... and I know that the majority of us are still demonstrators... all these years on...

NOTE - I am sure that we did 90 of these... so I think a photo has gone missing (or I didn't collect anywhere near enough in at the event! Though I'm sure I would have remembered the latter)


2 comments:

Ann Lauzon said...

Lovely memories Amanda...Ann in Canada

Amanda said...

Definitely such great memories from that convention - it was my first after all!