Friday 11 February 2022

Fancy Fold Friday - Ever Eden Pop Out Concertina Fold Card

Loved creating this Pop Out Concertina Fold card for special birthdays... 

And so did everyone in classes... as we all love a shiny pop of foil... greens... as well as an interesting fold... 

Colours used are Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Gold Foil. Leaves care of Grove dies and flowers care of Floral Squares dies (both of which I absolutely LOVE BTW)

I also used the new Iridescent Rhinestones... which look really subtle compared to the usual Jewels and Pearls... 

And a quick tip... remember to die cut those Large Numbers out of your gold foil mat before sticking your paper on... waste not want not as they say!! And sorry those Large Numbers dies are no longer available to order...

But a couple of admittances.. 

You are going to see a lot of 60th birthday cards here over the next year... lots of my friends 60th birthdays coming up... so I need to be prepared...

The Ever Eden papers I used are not available anymore... I actually "messed up" and ordered them not realising they were a on-off just for a month and wouldn't be available to purchase the following month!! But they are far too nice not to use... and I just really hope they become available on the Clearance Rack one day!!! 

2 comments:

Dani said...

I would love to have the directions for making this card. Are the directions available?

Amanda said...

Sorry Dani... not available yet...