Sunday 27 November 2022

60% off Sweet Gingerbread & Santa Express

I really couldn't help but feel christmassy creating these 3 projects... I was even heard singing carols!

Sweet Gingerbread stamps & dies meet Santa Express papers in perfect harmony...

And now Stampin Up! are discounting all 3 by 60%... WOW! 

Edited to Add - a couple more Sweet Gingerbread projects...


So Sweet Gingerbread stamps & dies only £19.20 (instead of £48)...  

And I have to admit that the Gingerbread House card is probably one of my favourite cards ever! Those stamps and dies are definitely keepers now! Especially as the house, railings and smoke/cloud can be used all year round for New Home cards etc... 

and Santa Express papers only £4.50 (instead of £11.25)... 

WOW! WOW! WOW! Discounts available from this Thursday1st December (aka 11pm Wed 30 Nov for us in the UK!)... but only while stocks last.. 

Scroll back or click HERE for the full discounted Last Chance List and more details...

Today I am just quickly sharing all my and Stampin' UP! projects with these products... I hope to be back with more details on these projects next week...

Click HERE for the Full list of discounted products and more information...




No comments: