Monday 31 July 2023

Crafting With You Pillar Fold Card

Going out with my thank you gifts this month.. a simple but effective Pillar Fold card with a 3D'd die cutting machine!

Featuring the lovely new Crafting With You bundle... such a great set for projects for so many of your crafting friends... be they papercrafters, knitters, sew-ers or artists... and I can't tell you how much I have used that flower spray image...

Along with Well Suited retired papers for the grid mat... although I was going to use a bit of grid paper until I spotted these papers in my stash...

Huge apologies for the delay in sharing projects recently... life keeps getting in the way! Quite a lot of cards made over the past few months... but no time for photo editing and writing tutorials up etc so I just never got to share as I would normally do... aka I didn't share any of them!

So instead of just not sharing... I'm going to (quickly) share images of cards made... with or (probably) without tutorials etc... and please bear with me as August and September are also looking even busier... but then winter comes and more time may come back on my crafty side...

 


No comments: