Saturday, 7 November 2009

Cards & Treat Holder - Autumn Days stamp set

Finally got round to loading up some of the samples I made for my Open House and one made for a SU! demo swap hosted on In Love With Stamping.com last month.


This first lot are all made using the Autumn Days set released in October. ( Page 45; Item Code 115452; £19.95 plus P&P) The pumpkin treat holder is made using the Large Oval punch to form the pumpkin( Page 88 , Item Code 115156, £12.50 plus P&P) and the Square Scallop punch ( Page 88; Item Code 113653; £12.50 plus P&P) to make the bat.

1 comment:

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...