Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Christmas Cards



So here are 4 of the 5 card designs we made at our Stamp A Stack session back in September. Everyone made 2 of each of these cards. My favourite was the Silent Night church.... it was super quick & easy to colour in with the Watercolor WonderCrayons, plus some dabs of the glue pen followed by glitter! It really sparkles.

I cannot believe it is that long ago - and I apologise for not posting them earlier. I will also post the 5th snowman when I locate the photo!!!
Please contact me by the email link if you want any product details... they are all made using Stampin' Up! stamps, punches and card/inks etc

3 comments:

  1. lovely selection love the church and the skaters best - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say a big thank you for the lovey e mail you sent about the demo of the year! It was lovely of you to say that and yes it did feel good that Yorkshire had 1 & 2. Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab cards Amanda. I really need to get some more made x

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...