Monday, 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Just a quick posting with 3 projects made for my boys!

Firstly my son's favourite... and that was before he discovered it was also full of chocolate!! ( which has now all gone - good job I took a photo of this before he got his hands on it!!!) This was inspired by a project here - Family Fun Rock Candy though I made up a little box rather than just wrapping a chocolate bar. Anyone would think that I have a thing about iPods looking at this blog!!

Then a couple of cards we have done in classes......
The first one is using the Celebrations DSP which is the paper being used for all my February classes - and the I Love Hearts & Tiny Tags stamp sets .

The mount for the Modern Label punched greeting is done using 2 black punched modern labels; cutting one in half lengthways and one in half widthways & then sticking them to the back of the punched greeting. So simple and works a treat!

And the central section is cased from a beautiful swap card from Convention last year by Fiona Duthie who is linked here - Fiona's Convention General Swap cards   Having looked at Fiona's blog I love all her swap cards...... and would very happily have swapped with her quite a few times!!!! She is a very talented lady!

The second card is a Centre Step card and is made using the fabulous Love You Much stamp set and another of the chocolate hearts - now also gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...