Thursday, 10 February 2011

Vintage Vogue Love Letters Treat Bag

Just a  very quick post to share the gorgeous treat bag made by Sally (girliepink) who is in our Craft Therapists team.


http://girliepink.blogspot.com/2011/02/vintage-vogue-and-love-letter-paper.html

Sally was lucky enough to win the raffle in our Team meeting last Saturday - and so I am delighted to see her goodies being put to such good use straightaway.

I have lots to post from our team meeting as we made a card and a treat bag using the Sale A Bration Sweet Summer and Bliss stamp sets - which are proving SO popular...... Only 3 more weeks to get your hands on them!! Free when you spend £45.

We also swapped some gorgeous cards - which are also coming up soon!! It is lovely to be amongst such a talented bunch!!

Just need to get my 6x6 scrapbook pages finished for my class on Saturday - and then I will be back on the blog!! Having never done any scrapbooking before I can't believe that I have done a progressive page as my first ever page - and now I am doing some simple 6x6 pages- and I am loving them........ I think I have discovered a new passion!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...