Thursday, 31 March 2011

Nursery Suite & the Baby Boy Flap Mini Book!

So another project using the Nursery Suite papers and Quick Accent stickers.  This is an update of another favourite project of mine - namely the Flap Book of the  Newsprint mini-books. I loved this simple little book then... but I absolutely adore it now.....  I knew I wanted to do another of these books as soon as I saw this gorgeous fancy scalloped edge piece of 12x12 paper - I wasn't sure it would work ( ie line up OK...) but it SO did.....

This flap book is orienteered the other way round to the original. That is to say, it opens with a top flap rather than the original's book page format. And I added punched 1" circles down the right hand side to visually pull it together when the book is closed.... a little thing that made a HUGE difference..... 

And here are a couple more pictures to show you the inside of the book - this piece of paper is amazing!!! And you get 2 in a full pack......








Edited to Add:  I have had quite a bit of contact about the details for this.....   If anyone else would like the tutorial ...I can provide by email for £2.50 ... payable via Paypal....  ( sorry no proper Paypal/order button as yet... that is my next blog project!!)  The tutorial will also contain the Scrapbook Page & Fancy Cover due to be posted soon!!

Please just press the Email Me button at the top right of this page and I will get back to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...