Over the next few days I will be posting many projects using some of the new products - including a blog hop tomorrow Sat 2nd April at 10 am GMT amongst many of our talented UK Stampin' Up! demonstrators .
And the launch of a new mini just wouldn't be the same without a few Specials for orders during April. These are from me at The Craft Spa - not Stampin' Up.... Please see my new Specials pages at the top for further details - but I have 5 main types of offer for you......
- Fancy a Big Shot for £55 ??? See my Big Shot Starter Pack Special
- get exclusive Stampin Up dies etc for up to 15% off. See my Big Shot Die Pack Deals
- £25 co-ordinated paper packs with 12x12 papers; buttons, cardstock; ribbons & inkpads -AND you can also add the co-ordinating stamps at 25% off. See my Mini Catty Specials.
- Buy the stamp set and get 30% off the co-ordinating punch. See my Mini Catty Specials.
- Share all the new mini goodies from just £14 (need 8 to share!). See my Mini Catty Specials.
So what you should particularly check out...my top faves are.....
1. All the dies of course!!! But particularly the Top Note, Fun Flowers , Little Leaves, Circles - and of course the Embosslits..... And the Big Shot to use them!!!! LOL!!!
2. Embossing Folders - 2 favourites being Manhattan Flowers and Square Lattice ( very clever techniques using this one!! Watch this space...)
3. Four Frames and the Decorative Label Punch - first it was the SU! circles, then last year the ovals... and now these!!!! Absolutely wonderful !!
4. Big Designer Buttons - oh WOW!!! These are SO big. Most being 1". And such wonderful colours too..
5. And ahh!! The Springtime Vintage suite - where were these papers when I was doing a Papercrafting course 4 years ago with Cath Kidston as my Designer inspiration... Think Cath Kidston... Think Laura Ashley.... Be in Vintage Chic heaven..... I may have to get that portfolio out and remake all those wonderful cards using these......
Hope that the mini has something in for you that excites me as much as I am!!! And if so - tell me what by adding a comment below.....
Just press the EMAIL ME link at the top right of my blog to contact me for orders or for further details on any of my specials.