Sunday, 23 September 2012

I'm back!! And the new BIG Annual Catalogue for you!!

Very quick post to let you know that I am OK.... thanks to those of you that have asked!!

Just had major technical issues since last Wednesday which has meant that I have had no internet or email access from my PC... talk about feeling like your right arm is cut off!! I could email etc from my iPad - but it wasn't letting me put anything on my blog!!! Or Pin on Pinterest easily!!

So now I am (temporarily) on DH's PC - but of course I still have no access to all my photos and files on my PC.... so yet another step to bridge before I can get back up to full steam...... be back properly sometime soon... I have so much to share....... loving the new products in the Autumn/Winter catty.... and can't wait for the 1st October so I can order lots of stuff from the new BIG Annual Catty..... there is just SO much for a girl to buy.....

For those of you that haven't seen me over the last 10 days - I have the new BIG Annual Catalogues here and ready for you..... RRP £5 -  but just £3 to you collected or £5.20 posted. Just drop me an email or give me a call.....

Oh..... and.... next SU! order 2nd October if you want to save yourselves that postage cost if you can collect.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...