Sunday 2 September 2012

Retiring List - Have You Spotted – Mocha Morning Designer Series Papers Going with 40% off

So by now you will have your had first look through all the stuff that is retiring. During September some of my posts will be highlighting key products that are on the list. SO today is the first of those posts and I am going to focus on one the lovely papers that has 40% off – whilst available.Mocha Morning DSP1
The wonderful Speciality Paper Mocha Morning – down from £11.50 a pack to just £6.90 a pack.
This one  has been my favourite of the year – and I am very sad to see it go!! These papers are very special – some are flocked and some have a golden pattern and/or sheen. Fantastic for mens cards as well as the classics.
And  here are a few projects we have made in classes this year - none of which made it to my blog at the time!! Ooops!!
  2011_11_ Mocha Morning 11_at The Craft Spa_resize2012_04_Simply Cards 044
    2011_11_ Mocha Morning 13_at The Craft Spa_resize2011_11_ Mocha Morning 12_at The Craft Spa_resize  2011_11_ Mocha Morning 14_at The Craft Spa_resize 2011_11_ Mocha Morning 09_at The Craft Spa_resize2011_11_ Mocha Morning 08_at The Craft Spa_resize
 2011_12_CAS Cards 001





A template for the first Double Display card can be found here on Paola Levis’ blog. Thanks Paola!!Edited to Add: As I have travelled around Pinterest - I have subsequently found a previous 2009 version with instructions of the main back part of the card - so I feel that the originating credit should be attributed to Susan Bluerobot. Thank you Susan for a fantastic cut & score card.... so glad I have found you...
The last-but-one Crumb Cake base card is a CASE of one by Monica Gale last year. Her gorgeous version can be found here.
Note – I was going to post with projects for all the papers at 40% off…. until I realised how many Mocha Morning cards I had made and not posted! Double Oops!! I – and you and I – would have been here all day!!  So a post with the rest of the papers will follow shortly. But for now – also at 40% off – Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality; Paisley Petals; Nursery Nest and Frightful Sight.

1 comment:

paola said...

You did a fabulous job on all these beautiful cards, i particularly love what you did with the dbl display, an absolute masterpiece! Thanks so much for letting me know and linking to my blog
Smiles
Paola