Friday, 4 April 2014

So Sorry & Petite Petals Sympathy Card– and WWWU Colour Challenge

Petite Petals_So Sorry_Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 003

Just a quick share of a card I was given 5 minutes to make! A friend urgently needed a Sympathy card to send off in the post. Her brief…. greys, flowers, saying So Sorry for your loss (ie not Sympathy) and simple in style!

I had this gorgeous Happy card by Jill Franchett bookmarked since February as one that I REALLY had to make…. and I had the greys and black inks out as I was just about to sit down to produce a card for our Wades Weekly Team Colour Challenge ( any Neutrals this week) – and so 4 minutes later my friend arrived, loved the card, addressed the envelope and rushed off to the PO….. luckily I managed to quickly take a photo…..

Petite Petals_So Sorry_Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 004

I am sure that you will seen another version of this card here soon!! I just adore the layout….. but it will definitely be in happier colours and sentiment  as per the original by Jill…..

SU! Products Used

Stamps – So Sorry, Petite Petals

Punches – Petite Petals

Inks – Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Basic Black

Card – Smoky Slate, Whisper White

1 comment:

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...