Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Spring & Summer Catalogue Now Live!

2015_01_SSC Front Cover

Delighted to now be able to share the NEW Stampin’ Up! Spring Summer Catalogue with you. Live from today until 2nd June 2015. Lots & Lots of exciting new products for you…

Just click on the picture above to download your own copy.

Or contact me today on thecraftspa@gmail.com to arrange to collect a copy if you are local – or for a copy to be posted out to you (UK only).

Copies are already on their way if you are not local & have purchased from me during the last year. But if you have not received yours by the weekend – please just email me for a copy with your address… you may have selected “No Contact” when you placed your online order – in which case I can’t see your details…..

Alternatively – go to my Online Shop here to view & shop… Remember to enter HOSTESS CODE CX7PUMYE if you are shopping & your order is less than £150… I can then send you a little gift! But please allow me to contact you...

Or want to come to a Catalogue Launch Party… just contact me on thecraftspa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...