Thursday, 19 May 2016

New In Colour Dapper Denim Projects

I have been asked a few times if I had a group shot of the Display Stamper new In Color projects I made for the Telford On Stage event...

I didn't have but I have just got the projects back from Stampin' Up! today - so here you go...starting with the 5 Dapper Denim projects...

And here are some individual photos with the links to the individual posts with more photos and details underneath....
Tardis...
Gift Bag Punch Board Boat in a Box Card...
Work of Art Train...
Baby Boy & A Boat Card....
Dapper Tie Box Frame...

Have to admit my Launch New In Colours display is looking quite full this year!! Tick!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...