Thursday, 12 May 2016

You're Invited...

Another Cups & Kettles die make... another CASEd card... and yes, yet another of Val Moody's... here is Val's original card... with the low down on what she used... I just changed the colour scheme to suit my ladies.... 

And a tip for you... I faffed around getting the cutlery where I wanted them, then I taped the 3 together... so we cut about 20 cards in one go before the tape needed re-doing.... easy peasy!! Speed die-cutting... 

A card so perfect in its simplicity.... nice one Val... thanks again.... Though I am laughing at my comment on your blog on the day you posted this... I know I had a really great idea inspired by your card that day... but the "what" now escapes me!!!

Remember that the Cups & Kettles dies and the co-ordinating A Nice Cuppa stamps do not carryover into the new 2016-17 catalogue... so if you fancy them... the time is now... with the bundle at 15% off too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...