Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Detailed Santa - The Red One!

One of my favourites from the Autumn Winter catalogue... stunning die cut and a fabulous co-ordinating stamp set,  Greetings From Santa... all wrapped in a bundle with 10% off...
Stamp set here ...look  at those lovely greetings! Available in wood and clear...

Greetings from Santa Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Dies here... cuts like a dream! And yes I used my Precision Plate (why would I not! Job so much easier with no faffing...) - but a quick test confirmed that I don't need to if my PP is not out....
Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies
Bundle here... again available in wood and clear

Can't wait to share my other Santa makes with you!!! I have had some fun....

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ho Ho Ho... yes he is! Thanks for stopping by again and letting me know your reaction Lisa...

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...