I couldn't resist making these little treat holders for my Quarterly Team Training swap yesterday... together they are like a little coffee cup army! Ready for action... and SO cute!
The hardest thing being finding something coffee related to pop in them... but these little Diablo sweets came to the rescue
The little holder box is straightforward... and seeing as it is Tuesday for Tips, Techniques or Tutorials.....
1. Cut a 2 3/4" x 2 1/4" piece of cardstock
2. Score LANDSCAPE at 3/4" and 2"
3. Turn 90 degrees
4. Score PORTRAIT at 3/4" and 1 1/2"
5. Cut up 2 score-lines on 2 wider opposing sides
6. Glue on 4 corner tabs
7. Adhere tabs to outside of wider sides
8. Adhere a coffee cup to the long sides
And I have made a few extras.... ready to go out as order thank yous this month...
Other Stampin' Up! Supplies
Paper - Coffee Break
Ribbon - Soft Sky 3/8" Classic Weave
A4 cardstock Crumb Cake