Tuesday 20 June 2017

Thanks A Latte Coffee Cup for Team Training

I couldn't resist making these little treat holders for my Quarterly Team Training swap yesterday... together they are like a little coffee cup army! Ready for action... and SO cute!

The hardest thing being finding something coffee related to pop in them... but these little Diablo sweets came to the rescue
The little holder box is straightforward... and seeing as it is Tuesday for Tips, Techniques or Tutorials..... 

1. Cut a 2 3/4" x 2 1/4" piece of cardstock
2. Score LANDSCAPE at 3/4" and 2" 
3. Turn 90 degrees 
4. Score PORTRAIT at 3/4" and 1 1/2"
5. Cut up 2 score-lines on 2 wider opposing sides
6. Glue on 4 corner tabs
7. Adhere tabs to outside of wider sides 
8. Adhere a coffee cup to the long sides

And I have made a few extras.... ready to go out as order thank yous this month...
Other Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps - Coffee Cafe (also available as a Bundle)
Dies - Coffee Cups (also available as a Bundle)
Paper - Coffee Break
A4 cardstock Crumb Cake


7 comments:

Donna Schnees said...

I love coffee and just had to have this set, TFS the instructions. It will make great gifts for my fellow coffee friends:)

Amanda said...

Yes they went down well with my Coffee loving friends.... enjoy!

Cammi said...

I am making these with my club. They are gonna be so excited. I will give you the credit

Susan said...

Love this idea. So cute. And I love coffee!

Amanda said...

Thanks Susan... it would make. Great Christmassy table treat project too...

Unknown said...

I love this idea. It would be so fun to leave one for everyone in the office (less than 20). I could sneak in on a weekend and everyone would have one on their desk!

Amanda said...

What a lovely idea Shawn... reminds me of the ‘Secret Easter Bunny treats’ one lady used to leave in our office... it took us years to work out who the lovely lady was! Special memories!